ZIPPIE X'CAPE® CHILDREN'S WHEELCHAIR (Zippie)
- Aztec Gold
- Black Cherry
- Black Opal
- Blue Opal
- Candy Blue
- Candy Purple
- Candy Red
- Electric Blue
- Green Apple
- Hot Sparkle Pink
- Matte Black
- Matte Black Cherry
- Matte Electric Blue
- Matte Evergreen
- Matte Purple
- Mauve Pink
- Mossy Oak Camouflage
- Sparkle Silver
- Stars & Stripes
- Sunrise Orange
- Titanium Color Paint
- Transit Included w/o Seating
- Transit Included w/Seating
- Transit Optional w/o Seating
- Transit Optional w/Seating
Rigid kids wheelchair performance and folding wheelchair convenience
The ZIPPIE X’CAPE pediatric folding wheelchair is the first ever wheelchair with XLOCK technology for the performance of a rigid frame and the convenience of a folding frame. Designed for active and growing kids, the ZIPPIE X'CAPE weighs as little as 19 pounds and features a versatile frame available in over 600 color combinations.
- Model Number: EIFZ1
- Starting Retail Price Transit Included: $2,385, Transit Optional: $2,135
- Frame Style: Folding
- HCPCS Code: E1238
- Wheelchair Weight (Without Footrests if applicable): 19 lbs.
- Frame Material: Aluminum
- User Weight Capacity: 165 lbs
- Transit Approved: Transit Approved for Occupant, Reference Owner's Manual for Complete Details
- Tilt Capability: N/A
- Shipping Dimensions: 33" L x 38" H x 13" W
- Average Shipping Weight: 50 lbs.
- Overall Wheelchair Width: 14.8" to 26.5"
- Seat Widths: 8" to 16" (grows to 18")
- Seat Depths: 8" to 18" (grows to 20")
- Frame Angle: 80° (Z-finity™ System allows for infinite angle adjustment)
- Front Seat-to-Floor Height: 13" to 19"
- Rear Seat-to-Floor Height: 11" to 18.5"
- Back Height: Standard: 9" to 24", Dynamic: 12" to 24"
- Angle Adjustable Backrest Adjustment Range: Fore (-) 8° to Aft (+) 24°
- Seat Angle Adjustment: N/A
- Camber: 0°, 3°
- Center of Gravity (COG) Adjustment: 3"
- Tilt Range: N/A
- Frame Type: Folding Standard
- Special Packages: N/A
- Tilt Release Options: N/A
- Frame Inset: N/A
- Caster Wheels: 3" Micro, 4" Low Profile Polyurethane, 4" Micro Lighted, 4" x 1.5" Aluminum Soft Roll, 5" Low Profile Polyurethane, 5" Micro lighted, 5" x 1.5" Semi-Pneumatic, 5" Soft Roll (Grey), 5" x 1.5" Aluminum Soft Roll, 6" Polyurethane, 6" x 1.5" Semi Pneumatic
- Caster Options: Carbotecture Fork, Frog Legs Suspension Fork
- Hangers: Swing-in/Swing-out Hanger with Z-finity™ System (allows for infinite angle adjustment), Fixed Front Hanger with Z-finity™ System (allows for infinite angle adjustment), Elevating
- Footplates: Multi-Angle Adjustable, Angle Adjustable Platform Footboard
- Footplate Options: Extension Tubes (Hemi Short, Short, Medium, Long), Neoprene Impact Guards, Leg Strap
- Axle: Quick Release, Quad Quick Release, One Arm Drive
- Axle Plate: Standard, One Arm Drive
- Rear Wheel Type: 12" Mag, 16" Mag, 20" Mag 5 Spoke, 22" Mag 5 Spoke, 24" Mag 5 Spoke, 20" Lite Spoke, 22" Lite Spoke, 24" Lite Spoke, 22" Ultra Lightweight Spoke Wheel 2.0, 24" Ultra Lightweight Spoke Wheel 2.0, 22" Spinergy SPOX Black Spokes, 24" Spinergy SPOX Black Spokes, 22" Spinergy LX Black Spokes, 24" Spinergy LX Black Spokes
- Rear Wheel Tire: Full Poly, High Pressure Clincher, Knobby V-TRAK by Kenda, SHOX Performance Poly, Pneumatic, Pneumatic with Airless Insert, Schwalbe Marathon Plus Evolution, Schwalbe Speed, Low Poly
- Handrims: Aluminum Anodized, Plastic Coated, Natural Fit - Standard Grip, Natural Fit - Super Grip, Natural Fit LT - Standard Grip, Natural Fit LT - Super Grip, Spinergy Flex Rim
- Hub Lock : 12", 16", 20" to 24" (Lite Spoke)
- Backrest Type: Standard (Adjustable), Dynamic
- Back Post Options: Straight without Push Handle, Integral Push Handle, Folding Push Handle
- Backrest Options: JAY Seating through Compatibility Assurance
- Back Upholstery: Standard Upholstery, Tension Adjustable Back Upholstery - Vented, Tension Adjustable Back Upholstery - Ballistic
- Armrests: T-Post Regular with Foam and Sideguard, T-Post Tall with Foam and Sideguard, Flip-up, Adjustable Locking Flip-up, Length Adjustable Locking Flip-up, Single Post Height Adjustable Standard, Single Post Height Adjustable Low
- Arm Pads: Classic , Foam
- Wheel Locks: High Mount Push, High Mount Pull, Compact, Foot Lock, 6" Extension Handle
- Seating: Seat Sling, JAY Cushion
- Anti-Tips: Front or Rear
- Side Guards: Plastic Standard, Plastic Low
- Side Guard Options: N/A
- Head Support Options: Visit JAY Pages for Options
- Positioning Accessories: 1" Dual Pull Side Squeeze Padded Positioning Belt, 2" Aircraft Style Positioning Belt, 2" Aircraft Style Padded Positioning Belt, 1.5" Auto Style Positioning Belt, 1" Comfort Fit Positioning Belt
- Accessories: Utility Backpack, Seat Pouch, Caddy, Tool Kit, Crutch Holder, Black Spoke Guard, Clear Spoke Guard, Designer Spoke Guard (10 designs available), Upper Extremity Support Tray (XS, S, M, L)
- Frame Color Options: Aztec Gold, Black, Black Cherry, Black Opal, Blue Opal, Candy Blue, Candy Purple, Candy Red, Electric Blue, Evergreen, Glow, Green Apple, Hot Sparkle Pink, Mauve Pink, Rootbeer, Sparkle Silver, Sunrise Orange, Titanium Color Paint, Yellow, Matte Black, Matte Black Cherry, Matte Electric Blue, Matte Evergreen, Matte Purple
- Anodized Color Options: Available through Built-4-Me
- The Zippie X’CAPE was designed with the goal of helping children with varying mobility needs transition to their next level of independence. One of the lightest pediatric folding wheelchairs at as little as 19 lbs, the X'CAPE allows your child to spend less energy on propulsion and more on playing, exploring, and being a kid!
- The X'CAPE's setup can be fine-tuned to provide the best possible access to the wheels for each child. As they grow, 2" of growth in the crossbrace and 3" in the seat rail keep your child positioned properly for maximum independence.
- The Zippie X'CAPE's patented XLOCK® folding crossbrace fully locks when unfolded, creating a level of performance, efficiency, and durability comparable to a rigid frame wheelchair. And it couldn't be easier to transport. One-step push-to-lock and pull-to-fold functions are easy to operate with just one hand.
- The X'CAPE's 27 frame colors and 24 crossbrace colors can be chosen separately to create over 600 color combinations, so your child can sport their team colors, school colors, or personal favorites!
- The Z-finity® System's footplate can be adjusted between .5" above the seat pan to 21" below the seat pan to provide proper support as your child grows. Its pivot arm allows for infinite adjustment of the footrest angle and placement to achieve optimal positioning of the feet, ankles, and knees.
- Z-finity is available with both of the X'CAPE's front frame options - Swing-in/Swing-out and Fixed. Choose Swing-in/Swing-out hangers for aid in transfers and pulling up close to cabinets and counters. Choose Fixed hangers for the lightest weight configuration and an active style.
- Pediatric wheelchairs often don’t provide enough space to mount multiple components and accessories - custom seating, armrests, wheel locks, and side guards - leaving you in the tough spot of choosing what is most important. VersaRail’s unique design accepts both bolt-on mounts and mounting clamps, and allows for shared placement of these components. so your child has access to all the options they need - no compromises.
- The VersaRail also makes ordering simple by offering one seat rail system that is compatible with both sling upholstery and custom seating options.
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
ZIPPIE X'CAPE® CHILDREN'S WHEELCHAIRManufacturer: Zippie
Fill out your contact information to request information on this product, or contact us at the number below.
Phone: (760) 510-8096
Send To A Friend
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.