ZIPPIE® GS™ (Zippie)
- 25 lb.
- 29 lb.
- Aztec Gold
- Black Cherry
- Black Opal
- Blue Opal
- Candy Blue
- Candy Purple
- Candy Red
- Electric Blue
- Green Apple
- Hot Sparkle Pink
- Matte Black
- Matte Black Cherry
- Matte Electric Blue
- Matte Evergreen
- Matte Purple
- Mauve Pink
- Mossy Oak Camouflage
- Sparkle Silver
- Stars and Stripes
- Sunrise Orange
- Titanium Color Paint
Growth and versatility wheelchair that keeps up with busy kids
Named for its built-in growth system, the Zippie GS offers frame and component growth, standard and reverse wheel configurations, and folding and rigid frame wheelchair options to keep up with children's ever-changing lives!
- Model Number: EIZGS
- Starting Retail Price Transit Included: $2,200, Transit Optional: $2,050, SE: $1,875
- Frame Style: Rigid or Folding
- HCPCS Code Rigid: E1237, Folding: E1238
- Wheelchair Weight (Without Footrests if applicable) Rigid: 25 lbs., Folding: 29 lbs.
- Frame Materia:l Aluminum
- User Weight Capacity: 165 lbs.
- Transit Approved: Transit Approved for Occupant, Reference Owner's Manual for Complete Details
- Tilt Capability: N/A
- Shipping Dimensions Rigid: 31" L x 24" H x 24" W, Folding: 33" L x 38" H x 13" W
- Average Shipping Weight: 50 lbs.
- Overall Wheelchair Width: 19" to 27"
- Seat Widths: 10" to 18"
- Seat Depths: 10" to 20"
- Frame Angle: N/A
- Front Seat-to-Floor Height: 14" to 20"
- Rear Seat-to-Floor Height: 12.5" to 20"
- Back Height Fixed: 19", 22", 25", Adjustable: 16" to 22", 19" to 25"
- Angle Adjustable Backrest Adjustment Range: -30° to 5°
- Seat Angle Adjustment: N/A
- Camber: N/A
- Center of Gravity (COG) Adjustment: 3"
- Tilt Range: N/A
- Frame Type: Rigid Standard, Folding Standard, Reverse Configuration
- Special Packages: N/A
- Tilt Release Options: N/A
- Frame Inset: N/A
- Caster Wheels: 3" Micro Lighted, 4" Micro Lighted, 5" Micro Lighted, 5" Low-Profile Poly, 5" x 1.5" Semi-Pneumatic, 6" Pneumatic, 6" Poly, 6" x 1.5" Semi-Pneumatic, 8" Pneumatic,8" Poly , 8" x 1.5" Semi-Pneumatic, 8" x 2" Pneumatic, 8" x 2" Pneumatic w/Airless Insert
- Caster Options: Caster Pin Locks
- Hangers: 60° Swing In/Out, 70° Swing In/Out, 80° Swing In/Out, 70° Swing In/Out Front Mount, 80° Swing In/Out Front Mount, 90° Swing Away Front Mount, 70° Heavy Duty Front Mount Lift-Off, 80° Heavy Duty Front Mount Lift-Off, 90° Heavy Duty Front Mount Lift-Off, 90° Elevating, Articulating, Elevating
- Footplates: Composite, Aluminum Angle Adjustable, Kids Angle Adjustable, Aluminum, Platform Flip-up, Footboard
- Footplate Options: Extension Tubes (Short, Medium, Long, High Mount), Neoprene Covers, Heel Loops, Toe Loops, Leg Strap
- Axle: One Arm Drive, Quick Release, Quad Quick Release
- Axle Plate: Standard, One Arm Drive
- Rear Wheel Type: 20" Mag, 22" Mag, 24" Mag, 18" Spoke, 20" Lite Spoke, 22" Lite Spoke, 24" Lite Spoke
- Rear Wheel Tire: Pneumatic, Pneumatic with Airless Insert, Full Poly, Low Poly, High Pressure Clincher
- Handrims: Aluminum Anodized, Plastic Coated
- Hub Lock: 12" or 16"
- Backrest Type: Solid Back
- Back Post Options: Fixed Height, Height Adjustable, Folding
- Backrest Options: N/A
- Back Upholstery: N/A
- Armrests: T-Post, Flip-up, Adjustable Locking Flip-up, Length Adjustable Locking Flip-up, Single-Post Height Adjustable
- Arm Pads: Classic or Contour
- Wheel Locks: High Mount Push,High Mount Pull, Foot Lock, 6" Extension Handle Option
- Seating: Solid Seat, Growing Seat Pan, JAY Cushion
- Anti-Tips: Front or Rear
- Side Guards: Plastic Standard, Plastic Low
- Side Guard Options: N/A
- Positioning Accessories: 1" Dual Pull Side Squeeze Padded Positioning Belt, 2" Aircraft Style Positioning Belt, 2" Aircraft Style Padded Positioning Belt, 1.5" Auto Style Positioning Belt with Clamps, 1" Comfort Fit Positioning Belt
- Accessories: Utility Backpack, Seat Pouch, Tool Kit, Black Spoke Guard, Clear Spoke Guard, Upper Extremity Support Tray (XS, S, M, L)
- Frame Color Options: Aztec Gold, Black, Black Cherry, Black Opal, Blue Opal, Candy Blue, Candy Purple, Candy Red, Electric Blue, Evergreen, Glow, Green Apple, Hot Sparkle Pink, Mauve Pink, Rootbeer, Sparkle Silver, Sunrise Orange, Titanium Color Paint, Yellow, Matte Black, Matte Black Cherry, Matte Electric Blue, Matte Evergreen, Matte Purple, Mossy Oak Camouflage, Stars & Stripes, Zebra
- Anodized Color Options: N/A
- The GS was designed to accommodate the changes your child may experience throughout the life of the wheelchair. Both the rigid and folding frames and the versatile growing seat pan allow for up to 2" of width growth and up to 4" of depth growth! Adjustable components including armrests and legrests maintain proper positioning during development.
- No two families are identical. To accommodate differing priorities and lifestyles, the GS kids wheelchair is available with a folding frame or a rigid frame. The folding frame is a good choice for families needing to store the wheelchair in a vehicle or in tight spaces at home. With fewer moving parts, the rigid frame option requires the least amount of propulsion effort and offers the lowest overall weight.
- Self-propulsion allows children to explore and interact with their environment. The GS provides the best access to the wheels during different stages of development. If your child has a shorter arm reach or would benefit from being able to see the wheels, placing the push wheel at the front of the frame (reverse) can encourage use and self-propulsion. As they grow, the wheels may then be moved to the rear of the frame (standard) for the best wheel access.
- When it comes to pediatric wheelchairs, there is not much real estate for attaching options and accessories! The GS's dual seat rails allow the seat to be mounted separately from the armrests, wheel locks, and other options to avoid parts interference.
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
ZIPPIE® GS™Manufacturer: Zippie
Fill out your contact information to request information on this product, or contact us at the number below.
Phone: (760) 510-8096
Send To A Friend
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.