QUICKIE® QXI®/QX (Quickie Wheelchairs)
- Aztec Gold
- Black Cherry
- Black Opal
- Blue Opal
- Candy Blue
- Candy Purple
- Candy Red
- Desert Camoflauge
- Electric Blue
- Green Apple
- Hot Sparkle Pink
- Matte Black
- Matte Black Cherry
- Matte Electric Blue
- Matte Evergreen
- Matte Purple
- Mauve Pink
- Mossy Oak Camoflauge
- Sparkle Silver
- Stars and Stripes
- Sunrise Orange
- Titanium Color Paint
- Quickie QX (Fixed Axle)
- Quickie QXi (Adjustable Axle)
- Seat Widths: 14" to 20"
- Seat Depths: 14" to 20"
- Frame Angle: N/A
- Front Seat-to-Floor Height: 12.5" to 19.5"
- Rear Seat-to-Floor Height: 12" to 19"
- Lower Leg Length Setting: 11.25" to 16.5"
- Back Height: 13" to 20"
- Angle Adjustable Backrest Adjustment Range: -14° to +5°
- Camber: 0° and 3°
- Center of Gravity (COG) Adjustment: 1" to 3"
- Tilt Range: N/A
- Frame Type: Standard, Hemi
- Special Packages: N/A
- Tilt Release Options: N/A
- Frame Inset: N/A
- Caster Wheels: 4" Low Profile Polyurethane, 4" x 1.25" Semi Pneumatic, 5" Low Profile Polyurethane, 5" x 1.5" Semi-Pneumatic, 6" Polyurethane, 6" x 1.5" Semi Pneumatic, 8" Polyurethane, 8" x 1.5" Semi Pneumatic
- Caster Options: N/A
- Hangers: 60° Swing In/Out Hanger, 70° Swing In/Out Hanger, 80° Swing In/Out Front Mount, Elevating Legrests (Front Latch)
- Footplates: Composite, Aluminum Angle Adjustable, Aluminum
- Footplate Options: Heel Loops, Extension Tubes
- Axle: Quick Release Steel, Quad Quick Release Steel
- Axle Plate: Standard
- Rear Wheel Type: 20" Mag Wheel, 22" Mag Wheel, 24" Mag Wheel, 20" Lite Spoke Wheel, 22" Lite Spoke Wheel, 24" Lite Spoke Wheel, 25" Lite Spoke Wheel, 26" Lite Spoke Wheel
- Rear Wheel Tire: Pneumatic, Pneumatic with Airless Insert, Full Poly, High-Pressure Clincher
- Handrims: Aluminum Anodized, Plastic Coated, Natural Fit - Standard Grip, Natural Fit - Super Grip
- Hub Lock: N/A
- Suspension: N/A
- Backrest Type: Standard, Angle Adjustable
- Back Post Options: Integral Push Handles, Fold-Down Push Handles
- Backrest Options: N/A
- Back Upholstery: Standard, Tension Adjustable Ballistic Nylon, Tension Adjustable 3DX Vented, J3
- Military Service Patches: Marines, Army, Navy, Air Force, Coast Guard, Purple Heart
- Armrests: Padded Swing-Away, Single Post Height Adjustable Standard, Single Post Height Adjustable Low, Flip Back Height Adjustable LITE, Dual Post Flip Back Height Adjustable
- Arm Pads: Desk Length - Classic, Full Length - Classic
- Wheel Locks: High Mount Push, High Mount Pull, Compact, 6" Extension Handle Pair
- Seating: Seat Sling Depth Adjustable
- Power Assist: N/A
- Grade Aid: N/A
- Anti-Tips: Rear Anti-tips
- Side Guards: Plastic - Standard, Plastic - Low
- Side Guard Options: N/A
- Positioning Belts: 1.5" Auto Buckle with Clamps, Positioning Belt Side Clamps
- Tray Tables: N/A
- Accessories: Quickie Backpack, Seat Pouch, Caddy, Black Spoke Guard, Gel Cover Hanger/Frame, Gel Cover Swing-Away Armrest, Crutch Holder
- Frame Color Options: Black, Black Opal, Blue Opal, Candy Blue, Candy Red
- Anodized Color Options: N/A
- Model Number: EIF6
- Starting Retail Price: QXi: $1,845
- QX: $1,775
- Frame Style: Folding
- HCPCS Code: QXi: K0005
- QX: K0004
- Wheelchair Weight: QXi: 28.8 lbs.
- QX: 28 lbs.
- Frame Material: Aluminum
- User Weight Capacity: 265 lbs.
- Transit Approved: Yes
- Shipping Dimensions: 33" L x 38" H x 13" W
- Average Shipping Weight: 50 lbs.
- The QX and QXi's utilitarian, 265 lbs. weight capacity frames are built to last. During rigorous durability testing, the QX/QXi frame emulated 20 years of reliable performance! The one-piece side frames and three-arm crossbrace that locks inside the side frames reduce moving parts and give the folding QX/QXi wheelchairs a more rigid ride quality.
- The QX and QXi wheelchairs are remarkably easy to service. Many of the most common adjustments, including center of gravity, seat height, camber, and back height, can be made in less than one minute and using only one tool. The QX/QXi's low-maintenance design will have you back to what you love in no time.
- Whether you are foot propelling or eating dinner with your family, the QX/QXi's super low seat heights give you the freedom to move about your environment with ease. A 13" seat height can be achieved with 5" casters, which give you the ability to maneuver over thick carpet or outdoor obstacles.
- The Quickie QX and QXi's new EXO upholstery boasts a modern and comfortable design. Offered with or without tension adjustability, the EXO upholstery provides optimal positioning and is simple and fast to adjust. Its light weight and premium aesthetics means it's a perfect complement to the Quickie QX and QXi wheelchairs.
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
QUICKIE® QXI®/QXManufacturer: Quickie Wheelchairs
Fill out your contact information to request information on this product, or contact us at the number below.
Phone: (760) 510-8096
Send To A Friend
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.