QUICKIE® P-222 SE (Quickie Wheelchairs)
- Aztec Gold
- Black Cherry
- Black Opal
- Blue Opal
- Candy Blue
- Candy Purple
- Candy Red
- Desert Camo
- Electric Blue
- Green Apple
- Hot Sparkle Pink
- Matte Black Cherry
- Matte Electric Blue
- Matte Evergreen
- Matte Purple
- Mauve Pink
- Mossy Oak Camouflage
- Sparkle Silver
- Stars and Stripes
- Sunrise Orange
- Titanium Color Paint
- Quick P222 SE SD (solid seat/single...
- Quickie P222 SE BD (Solid Seat-No P...
- Quickie P222 SEE (Base Only)
Rule your world with speed and style. The powerful and sleek Quickie® P-222 SE offers you the ultimate in indoor and outdoor maneuverability and performance. Its rear-wheel drive base, sporty frame, and manual conversion kit ensure you arrive confidently and in style.
- Fast and Maneuverable Base: The Quickie P-222 SE comes standard with a powerful, 8.5 mph motor, PosiDrive™ drivetrain technology, and a 26" turning radius for speed, agility, and performance. No matter where you're going, the P-222 gets you there...faster.
- Manual Conversion Kit: Access all your favorite spots with the P-222's Manual Conversion Kit. For times when using your power wheelchair base just won't cut it, easily transfer the seating system from the P-222 SE power base to a set of 24" manual wheels.
- Bold Style Options: The P-222 SE power wheelchair offers an epic mix of options so you can be bold even when you're not pushing your wheelchair to its max. The sporty painted frame is available in 23 different colors and with fixed front hangers. Choose the tapered style for increased maneuverability.
- Model Number: EIPW2
- Starting Retail Price: $10,725
- Drive Wheel Position: Rear Wheel Drive
- HCPCS Code P-222 SE BD: K0868, P-222 SE SD: K0877
- User Weight Capacity: 350 lbs.
- Overall Wheelchair Weight: 115 lbs. without batteries
- Overall Wheelchair Width: 24.5"
- Turning Radius: 25"
- Overall Wheelchair Length: 31.5" without footplates
- Suspension: Rear Stabilizers
- Transit Approved: No
- Shipping Dimensions: 47" L x 40" W x 54" H
- Average Shipping Weight: 260 lbs.
- Seat Width Range: 14" to 24"
- Seat Depth Range: 14" to 20"
- Seat-To-Floor Height No Power Seating: 18" to 20", Tilt: 17.5" to 20.5"
- Pre-Set Seat Frame Angle: N/A
- Back Height Range: 15.5" to 24"
- Maximum Speed: 8.5 mph
- Frame/Shroud Color Options: Aztec Gold, Black, Black Cherry, Black Opal, Blue Opal, Candy Blue, Candy Purple, Candy Red, Electric Blue, Evergreen, Glow, Green Apple, Hot Sparkle Pink, Mauve Pink, Rootbeer, Sparkle Silver, Sunrise Orange, Titanium Color Paint, Yellow, Matte Black, Matte Black Cherry, Matte Electric Blue, Matte Evergreen, Matte Purple, Desert Camouflage, Mossy Oak Camouflage, Stars & Stripes, Zebra
- Drive Wheel: 12" x 4" Pneumatic (knobby or V-groove), 12" x 4" Pneumatic with Inserts (knobby or V-groove), 12" x 3" Pneumatic (knobby), 12" x 3" Pneumatic with Inserts (knobby)
- Caster Wheels: Front: 8" Pneumatic w/Insert, 8" Pneumatic, 9" Pneumatic w/Insert, 9" Pneumatic
- Transit Option: N/A
- LED Light Package: LED Light Package
- Wheel Locks: Push to Lock, 6" Extension Handle
- Manual Conversion Kit: Manual WC Conversion Kit
- Ventilator Options: N/A
- Batteries: Group 24 Standard Post
- Battery Charger: 8A Dual Mode (Compact) CTE
- Drive Control Options: Non-expandable VR2 Controller 90Amp, Expandable R-net Controller
- Joysticks: VR2 Joystick, R-net Standard LED Joystick, R-net Joystick with Stereo Jacks and Monochrome Display, R-net Joystick with Toggle, Speed Potentiometer, Stereo Jacks and Color Display
- Joystick Mount: Fixed, Swing-Away
- Joystick Handle: Ball, Foam Ball, T-handle, Goalpost
- R-net OMNI and Output Options: R-net Input Control Module and Display with Built-in Infrared and Armrest Mount
- OMNI Mount: Swing-Away (right or left side)
- Switch Inputs for Joysticks or OMNI: Stereo to 2 Mono Splitter, Ribbon, Buddy Button, Disc, Wobble, Micro Light, Egg - Black, Dual Toggle Switch Only, 4-way Toggle Switch with 5th Button DB9 Connector
- Switch Mount Bracket: Single, Dual Toggle, 4-way Toggle
- Specialty Driver Control Options: Quickie Sip n' Puff System, ASL Head Array Package (Adult), ASL Head Array Package (Pediatric), Switch-It Head Array Package (Adult), Switch-It Head Array Package (Pediatric), ASL Proportional Mini Joystick Chin/Lip Control Package, ASL Proportional Mini Joystick Midline with Gatlin Package, Quickie Proportional Chin Control Package
- Attendant Control: For VR2 (mounted right or left), For R-net (mounted right or left)
- Electronics Programmers: VR2 Hand Held Programmer (HHP), R-net PC Programmer with Dongle, DTT VR2 and R-net Cables
- Seat Frame: Traditional Rehab
- Powered Seating Options: Power CG Tilt 53°
- Powered Seating Control Method: Switch Control 1 Actuator with Dual Toggle and Mount, Switch Control 1 Actuator with Buddy Button and Mount, Thru Drive 1 Actuator
- Backrest Frame Type: Angle Adjustable
- Angle Adjustable Backrest Options: Folding, Non-Folding
- Back Cane Angle: Straight, 8° Bend
- Towel Bar Depth: N/A
- Back Cane Height: N/A
- Backrest Type: Parapak Upholstery, JAY Solid Back, J3
- Head Support Options: Curved Headrest 8" x 4.5", Curved Headrest 9" x 4.5"
- Lateral Thoracic Support: Curved or Straight (3" x 6", 4" x 5", 4" x 6")
- Thigh Support: N/A
- Knee Adductor Supports: N/A
- Chest Strap: N/A
- Armrests: Dual Post Flip Back, Dual Post Flip Back Height Adjustable, Single Post Height Adjustable
- Arm Pads: Desk Length Waterfall, Full Length Waterfall, Desk Length Standard, Full Length Standard
- Legrests: 70° Fixed Straight, 70° Swing-Away, 80° Fixed Tapered, 90° Swing-Away, Manual ELR
- Legrest Extensions: Short, Medium, Long
- Footplates: Composite with Heel Loops, Adult Angle Adjustable with Heel Loops, Kids Angle Adjustable with Heel Loops, Solid One Piece, Two-Piece Locking wth Heel Loops, Multi-Positional with Heel Loops
- Tray Tables: Medium Tuffak 15-17, Large Tuffak 18-20, X-Large Tuffak 21-22
- Backpack: Black Utility, Black/Charcoal Kids
- Positioning Belts: Auto Style Buckle, 2" Aircraft Buckle, 2" Aircraft Padded Buckle
- Mounting Accessories: N/A
- Miscellaneous: Seat Pouch, Caddy, Dual Post Armrest Pouch
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
QUICKIE® P-222 SEManufacturer: Quickie Wheelchairs
Fill out your contact information to request information on this product, or contact us at the number below.
Phone: (760) 510-8096
Send To A Friend
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.