QUICKIE® S-6 SERIES (Quickie Wheelchairs)
- Aztec Gold
- Black Cherry
- Black Opal
- Blue Opal
- Candy Blue
- Candy Purple
- Candy Red
- Electric Blue
- Green Apple
- Hot Sparkle Pink
- Matte Black
- Matte Black Cherry
- Matte Electric Blue
- Matte Evergreen
- Matte Purple
- Mauve Pink
- Mossy Oak Camouflage
- Sparkle Silver
- Stars & Stripes
- Sunrise Orange
- Titanium Color Paint
- Quickie® S-6 Series S-636
- Quickie® S-6 Series S-646
Powerful performance and superior seating with an edge.
The Quickie® S-6 Series wheelchairs are built tough for serious outdoor enthusiasts. Top speeds up to 8.5 mph, standard 4-pole motors, and dynamic suspension overcome tough terrain while the hybrid base maneuvers gracefully indoors. Seating options such as tilt, recline, and power elevating legrests ensure your positioning needs are met.
- Model Number: EIS62
- Starting Retail Price: S-636: $5,750, S-646: $7,750
- Drive Wheel Position: Rear Wheel Drive
- HCPCS Code: S-636 BC: K0848, S-636 SC: K0856, S-636 MPC: K0861, S-646 SE BD: K0868, S-646 SE SD: K0877, S-646 SE MPD: K0884
- User Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Overall Wheelchair Weight: 128 lbs. without batteries
- Overall Wheelchair Width: 14" to 20" Seat Widths: 25.75", 22" to 24" Seat Widths: 27.75"
- Turning Radius: 24"
- Overall Wheelchair Length: 33.5"
- Suspension: Dynamic
- Transit Approved: Yes
- Shipping Dimensions: 47" L x 40" W x 54" H
- Average Shipping Weight: 350 lbs.
- Seat Width Range: 14" to 24"
- Seat Depth Range: 14" to 22"
- Seat-To-Floor Height: No Power Seating: 18" to 21", With Power Seating: 18.5" to 20.5"
- Pre-Set Seat Frame Angle: 3°, 6°, 9°
- Back Height Range: 15" to 29"
- Maximum Speed: 5.0 mph High Torque Motors, 6.5 mph, 8.5 mph
- Frame/Shroud Color Options: Aztec Gold, Black, Black Cherry, Black Opal, Blue Opal, Candy Blue, Candy Purple, Candy Red, Electric Blue, Evergreen, Glow, Green Apple, Hot Sparkle Pink, Mauve Pink, Rootbeer, Sparkle Silver, Sunrise Orange, Titanium Color Paint, Yellow, Matte Black, Matte Black Cherry, Matte Electric Blue, Matte Evergreen, Matte Purple, Desert Camouflage, Mossy Oak Camouflage, Stars & Stripes, Zebra
- Drive Wheel: 14" Cast Wheel Solid Inserts (knobby), 14" Cast Wheel Pneumatic (knobby), 14" Chrome/Black Pneumatic (knobby), 14" Chrome/Black Pneumatic w/Inserts (knobby)
- Caster Wheels: Front:, 8" Pneumatic w/Insert, 8" Pneumatic, 9" Pneumatic w/Insert, 9" Pneumatic, Rear:, 4" Soft Poly, 4" Micro Lighted
- Transit Option: 4-point Transit Package
- LED Light Package: LED Light Package
- Wheel Locks: Push to Lock
- Manual Conversion Kit: N/A
- Ventilator Options: Articulating Vent Tray
- Batteries: 22NF Flat Top with Straps, Group 24 Flat Top Gel Cell with Straps
- Battery Charger: 8A Dual Mode (Compact) CTE
- Drive Control Options: Non-expandable VR2 Controller 90Amp, Expandable R-net Controller
- Joysticks: VR2 Joystick, R-net Standard LED Joystick, R-net Joystick with Stereo Jacks and Monochrome Display, R-net Joystick with Toggle, Speed Potentiometer, Stereo Jacks and Color Display
- Joystick Mount: Fixed, Swing-Away
- Joystick Handle: Ball, Foam Ball, T-handle, Goalpost
- R-net OMNI and Output Options: R-net Input Control Module and Display with Built-in Infrared and Armrest Mount, Compact Joystick with R-net OMNI, R-net Output Module (ECM), R-net Bluetooth Mouse-over
- OMNI Mount: Swing-Away (right or left side)
- Switch Inputs for Joysticks or OMNI: Stereo to 2 Mono Splitter, Ribbon, Buddy Button, Disc, Wobble, Micro Light, Egg - Black, Dual Toggle Switch Only, 4-way Toggle Switch with 5th Button DB9 Connector
- Switch Mount Bracket: Single
- Specialty Driver Control Options: Quickie Sip n' Puff System, ASL Head Array Package (Adult), ASL Head Array Package (Pediatric), Switch-It Head Array Package (Adult), Switch-It Head Array Package (Pediatric), HMC Proportional Mini Joystick Chin/Lip Control Package, HMC Proportional Mini Joystick Midline with Gatlin Package, Proportional Chin Control Package
- Attendant Control: For VR2 (mounted right or left), For R-net (mounted right or left)
- Electronics Programmers: VR2 Hand Held Programmer (HHP), R-net PC Programmer with Dongle, DTT VR2 and R-net Cables
- Seat Frame: Traditional Rehab, Rehab Recline
- Powered Seating Options: Power CG Tilt 53°, Power Recline with Power Shear Reduction, 50° Tilt & Recline with Power Shear Reduction
- Powered Seating Control Method: Standard Toggle Switch (mounted right or left), Thru Drive 1 Actuator, Thru Drive 2+ Actuators
- Backrest Frame Type: Angle Adjustable, Power Recline
- Angle Adjustable Backrest Options: N/A
- Back Cane Angle: N/A
- Towel Bar Depth: N/A
- Back Cane Height: N/A
- Backrest Type: Parapak Upholstery, JAY Solid Back, JAY Precision Back Tall, Lateral Pad Symmetric Swing-Away, Lateral Pad Symmetric, Lateral Pad Asymmetric, Lateral Pad Asymmetric Swing-Away, J3
- Head Support Options: Curved Headrest 8" x 4.5", Curved Headrest 9" x 4.5"
- Lateral Thoracic Support: Curved or Straight (3" x 6", 4" x 5", 4" x 6")
- Thigh Support: N/A
- Knee Adductor Supports: N/A
- Chest Strap: N/A
- Armrests: Dual Post Flip Back, Dual Post Flip Back Height Adjustable, Single Post Height Adjustable, Reclining Height Adjustable
- Arm Pads: Desk Length Waterfall, Full Length Waterfall, Desk Length Standard, Full Length Standard, Standard Reclining, Otto Bock Forearm Pad, Otto Bock Hand Pad
- Legrests: 70° Swing-Away, 90° Swing-Away, Manual ELR Swing-Away, Power ELR, Power ELR with Articulation
- Legrest Extensions: Short, Medium, Long, Power ELR Medium or Long
- Footplates: Adult Angle Adjustable with Heel Loops, Kids Angle Adjustable with Leg Strap, Two-piece Locking with Heel Loops, Multi-Positional with Heel Loops
- Tray Tables: Medium Tuffak 15-17, Large Tuffak 18-20
- Backpack: Black Utility, Black/Charcoal Kids
- Positioning Belts: Auto Style Buckle, 2" Aircraft Buckle, 2" Aircraft Padded Buckle
- Mounting Accessories: N/A
- Miscellaneous: Seat Pouch, Caddy
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
QUICKIE® S-6 SERIESManufacturer: Quickie Wheelchairs
Fill out your contact information to request information on this product, or contact us at the number below.
Phone: (760) 510-8096
Send To A Friend
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.