QUICKIE® PULSE™ SERIES (Quickie Wheelchairs)
- American Flag
- Candy Apple Red
- Candy Blue
- Candy Purple
- Carbon Fiber Print
- Digital Camo
- Green Apple
- Grunge Skulls
- High Gloss Black
- Matte Black
- Midnight Blue
- Pearl Pink
- Pearl White
- Pink Camo
- Woodland Camo
- Quickie® Pulse™ Series 5
- Quickie® Pulse™ Series 6
A simple and reliable wheelchair
The Quickie Pulse is a compact, durable power wheelchair that gives you infinite indoor accessibility and in-town driving capabilities. Its reliable motors, simple electronics, and seating options give you just what you need to make the most out of your day.
- Model Number: EIPW22
- Starting Retail Price: Pulse 5: $5,665, Pulse 6: $5,765
- Drive Wheel Position: Mid Wheel Drive
- HCPCS Code: Pulse 5 BC: K0848, Pulse 5 CC: K0849, Pulse 6 BC: K0848, Pulse 6 CC: K0849, Pulse 6 SC: K0856, Pulse 6 MPC: K0861
- User Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Overall Wheelchair Weight: Pulse 5 BC: 235 lbs., Pulse 5 CC: 250 lbs., Pulse 6 BC: 235 lbs., Pulse 6 CC: 250 lbs., Pulse 6 SC: 260 lbs., Pulse 6 MPC: 345 lbs.
- Overall Wheelchair Width: 24"
- Turning Radius: 18"
- Overall Wheelchair Length: 34" without footrests
- Suspension: 6-Wheel
- Transit Approved: Yes
- Shipping Dimensions: 47" L x 40" W x 54" H
- Average Shipping Weight: 350 lbs.
- Seat Width Range: 12" to 22"
- Seat Depth Range: 12" to 22"
- Seat-To-Floor Height: No Power Seating, ASAP II Frame: 16" to 20", No Power Seating, Captain's Seat: 16" to 18", Single Power Seating Option (Tilt or Recline): 16.3" to 21.6", Multiple Power Seating Options: 16.3" to 18.3"
- Pre-Set Seat Frame Angle: 0°, 3°, 6°
- Back Height Range: 14" to 26"
- Maximum Speed: Pulse 5: 5.0 MPH, Pulse 6: 6.0 MPH
- Frame/Shroud Color Options: Candy Apple Red, High Gloss Black, Candy Blue, Silver, Copper, Green Apple, Yellow, Pearl Pink, Candy Purple, Matte Black, Midnight Blue, Pearl White, Digital Camo, Woodland Camo, Carbon Fiber Print
- Drive Wheel: Black/Chrome Wheel, Black or Grey Knobby Tire, Black Solid Wheel, Groove Tire
- Caster Wheels: Front: 7" Pneumatic w/ Insert - Black or Grey option, Rear: 6" Solid - Black or Grey option
- Transit Option: ISO Transit Package, WC-19 Transit Package (lap belt)
- LED Light Package: N/A
- Wheel Locks: N/A
- Manual Conversion Kit: N/A
- Ventilator Options: Fixed Vent Tray (Pulmonetic LTV Models)
- Batteries: 22NF with Straps
- Battery Charger: 8A Dual Mode (Compact) CTE
- Drive Control Options: Non-expandable VR2 controller 90Amp, Non-expandable VR2 controller 70Amp, Expandable R-net Controller
- Joysticks: VR2 Joystick, R-net Standard LED Joystick, R-net Joystick with Stereo Jacks and Monochrome Display, R-net Joystick with Toggle, Speed Potentiometer, Stereo Jacks and Color Display
- Joystick Mount: Fixed, Swing-Away
- Joystick Handle: Ball, Foam Ball, T-handle, Goalpost
- R-net OMNI and Output Options: R-net Input Control Module and Display with Built-in Infrared and Armrest Mount, R-net Output Module (ECM), R-net Bluetooth Mouse-over
- OMNI Mount: Swing-Away (right or left side)
- Switch Inputs for Joysticks or OMNI: Stereo to 2 Mono Splitter, Ribbon, Buddy Button, Disc, Wobble, Micro Light, Egg - Black, Dual Toggle Switch Only, 4-way Toggle Switch with 5th Button DB9 Connector
- Switch Mount Bracket: Single, Dual Toggle, 4-way Toggle
- Specialty Driver Control Options: Quickie Sip n' Puff System, ASL Head Array Package (Adult), ASL Head Array Package (Pediatric), Switch-It Head Array Package (Adult), Switch-It Head Array Package (Pediatric), ASL Proportional Mini Joystick Chin/Lip Control Package, ASL Proportional Mini Joystick Midline with Gatlin Package, Quickie Proportional Chin Control Package
- Attendant Control: For VR2 (Mounted right or left), For R-net (Mounted right or left)
- Electronics Programmers: VR2 Hand Held Programmer (HHP), R-net PC Programmer with Dongle, DTT VR2 and R-net Cables
- Seat Frame: ASAP II Rehab Seat, 3.7 Recline Rehab Seat, Captain's Seat
- Powered Seating Options: Quickie SPOT 50° CG Tilt, 3.7 Power Recline with Power Shear Reduction, 9" Elevate
- Powered Seating Control Method: Switch Control 1 Actuator with Dual Toggle and Mount, Switch Control 1 Actuator with Buddy Button and Mount, Switch Control 2-3 Actuators with 4-way Toggle Switch and Mount, Thru Drive 1 Actuator, Thru Drive 2+ Actuators
- Backrest Frame Type: Captain's Seat with Semi-Recline Back, Angle Adjustable (ASAP II), Manual Recline 40° (ASAP II), 3.7 Recline Rehab Seat
- Angle Adjustable Backrest Options: Non-folding, Folding
- Back Cane Angle: Straight, 8° Bend
- Towel Bar Depth: Shallow, Deep (extends 4" from back canes)
- Back Cane Height: ASAP II:, Fixed Low (15.5"), Fixed Medium: (17.5"), Fixed Tall (19.5"), Adjustable Low (14" - 18"), Adjustable High (20" - 26"), 3.7 Recline Rehab Seat:, 22" to 28"
- Backrest Type: Upholstery, Tension Adjustable Upholstery Ballistic Nylon, Tension Adjustable Upholstery 3DX Vented, SPOT Curved, JAY SPO Posterior Positioning, ART SPO Posterior Positioning, Integrated JAY J3 (full line available)
- Head Support Options: Whitmyer Linx Headrest Small with 8" Plush Support, Whitmyer Linx Headrest Large with 10" Plush Support
- Lateral Thoracic Support: Swing-Away 4"x 5" (right or left), Swing-Away 4"x 6" (right or left)
- Thigh Support: SPOT Long Thigh Support with Removable Mount (right or left)
- Knee Adductor Supports: Swing-Away Short or Long Arm Mounts (right or left), Small or Large Pad Sizes
- Chest Strap: Padded Chest Strap
- Armrests: Dual Post, Dual Post Flip Back Height Adjustable, Cantilever, Single Post, Reclining Cantilever, Reclining Cantilever with Locking Post
- Arm Pads: Desk Length Waterfall, Full Length Waterfall, Desk Length Standard, Full Length Standard, Full Length Cantilever, Desk Length Cantilever, Standard Reclining Arm Pad, Otto Bock Reclining Arm Pad, Otto Bock Hand Pad
- Legrests: 65° Swing-Away, 70° Swing-Away, 75° Swing-Away, 90° Swing-Away, Manual ELR Swing-Away, Power Centermount ELR with Articulation, Swing-Away Power ELR with Articulation, Fixed Centermount
- Legrest Extensions: Short, Medium, Long, High Mount
- Footplates: Composite with Heel Loop, Adult Angle Adjustable with Heel Loop, Kids Angle Adjustable with Leg Strap, Aluminum, One-Piece Angle Adjustable, Centermount Single/Dual, Centermount Single
- Tray Tables: Small Tuffak 13-14, Medium Tuffak 15-17, Large Tuffak 18-20
- Backpack: Black Utility, Black/Charcoal Kids
- Positioning Belts: Auto Style Buckle, 2" Aircraft Buckle, 2" Aircraft Padded Buckle
- Mounting Accessories: Cane/Crutch Holder, O2 Holder, Walker Holder
- Miscellaneous: N/A
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
QUICKIE® PULSE™ SERIESManufacturer: Quickie Wheelchairs
Fill out your contact information to request information on this product, or contact us at the number below.
Phone: (760) 510-8096
Send To A Friend
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.